Even considering this is a Worldstock item, the delivery seemed mysteriously delayed. But Overstock came through and beat my deadline of a trip departure in three days. The wrap is warm (I tested that with a walk in the cold), very capacious, and nice-looking. It has a smooth, firm weave and could substitute for a coat in many temperate situations; we're not talking about an Everest excursion. I love it, and can foresee much, much use during transitional weather. (I particularly appreciate the fact that this garment is not embroidered, sequined, or fringed. Fancy is fine, but simple is not left in the closet as often.)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? it's--quite black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
I looked for a replacement Ruana for years and finally found this. The quality is great. I take it when I travel and the great thing about it is it can be washed in a mild detergent and comes out beautifully. I bought one for my sister, who admired mine and she bought two more. Great item.
I purchased the black wrap for my future daughter-in-law who admired and borrowed a black wrap of mine from a name brand store. This wrap was of better quality and could be used for both warmth or for effect. The price was more than half of what I would have paid for it at a high end store.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IThe quality was great and it was a 'Fair Trade' item
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a wrap ;)
I love this. It is so versitile. I have worn it with jeans out for dinner and dressed up for a friends wedding. While everyone else was freezing during the out door ceremony I was nice and warm. I received a ton of complements on it. A few other reviews have stated that the material was rough and itchy. I didn't find that to be true. I had it on with a sleeveless dress and it was fine. The quality is wonderful.
I live in Houston, Tx where we have very light winters. This wrap is perfect. It is a weight that keeps you warm, a size that lets it be worn over any length top and still provide great coverage, and a soft texture that makes it feel great to wear. It's great!!
It seemed pretty nice at first, but I've found that everything snags on it and it hasn't really held up. I had to retire it after wearing it several times. It gets runs in it very easily. Too bad, because I liked it and it's very soft.
This is a stunning article of knitwear. Plus the purchase benefits the artisans who handcrafted it in Peru, of alpaca and other fibers.. It will be a very versatile accessory. I was extremely pleased with the size of this wrap, and the texture is dreamy.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? the color matched the description perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be very high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing for one size fits all
This is a perfect weight for a multi seasonal and purpose wrap. It looks good with jeans or the little black dress!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Just what you need for those days when it's too warm for a coat but too cool NOT to wear a coverup.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect