I have a pair of pricey Maui Jim MJ Sports that i use only for running and biking but i find myself having to position them constantly. I wanted to find a pair of glasses that would allow me to avoid that issue, and that were also stylish to wear casually without spending an arm and a leg. These fit very well, look good and the lenses provide just the right amount of shade without being too dark or light. over all good buy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Great fit for my medium sized head, stays on firmly but comfortable
I lost a pair of Costa Del Mar glasses that I'd had for more than three years - a record somewhere I'm sure! It was the day before I was leaving for Costa Rica. I had to have something good so I bought a pair of Electrics - paid through the nose at the local surf shop - and loved those. But I lost them within six months - I think they fell out of the truck while changing into my wetsuit. Not ready to drop another wad of cash on sunglasses I started shopping around online and found these on Overstock. These Body Glove glasses are not as heavy/solid feeling as the premium shades I had before, but I'm not finding that to be an issue in daily wear. The lenses do a great job - I don't find myself squinting at all, and have no eyestrain. They stay on fine while running and paddleboarding (on the river - I wouldn't expect them to stay on in the surf). Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality - lenses are great though
- How accurate was the sizing? These glasses are comfortable on my larger head
Wasn't expecting anything awesome for $$$ but these look and perform like sunglasses that are $100 or more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Greta quality
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
I think these were priced high for the quality of the glasses. They were just OK. In wearing them, my ****** ****** that I got at the grocery store for much less looked better and I feel have better lenses. If you are a Body Glove Brand fan, go for it. If your just looking for a pair of glasses, you could do better for the money.
Very poorly made sunglasses, given the quality surprised that Overstock would feature them on the website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair to poor
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate