This was the worst experience I've had with Overstock. The first pair arrived destroyed because some idiot just through them in a box with no additional packaging material. Then I was told there would be a 10 day wait to get a review from the carrier. I sent a reply email that this was unacceptable and they could just credit me and cancel my Club O membership. Amazingly, I received an email that afternoon that the replacement pair had been shipped. This pair did arrive intact in spite of the fact that evidently the same idiot just threw them in a box just like before. Then I receive them and they don't fit because of the wrong sized bridge but I just threw them in a drawer because I have now wasted too much time on a pair of relatively cheap sunglasses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the sizing? Totally wrong in the most important fit sizing of glasses, the bridge. The description has the deminsion of the bridge as 19mm, where the actual bridge is 9 - 10mm.
i like the larger glass. The polarized glass knocks down the glare. Light as a feather and very comfortable to wear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.