I like these glasses and use them as my daily walking and driving glasses. I tend not to spend a lot on sunglasses, because I am afraid to loose a $XXX+ pair of glasses or have them fall out of my hand and get scratched up. These are perfect sunglasses for that purpose. I prefer polarized sunglasses, so I decided to buy them. I am not disappointed with my purchase. My only complaint is that the arms are too short. If I had seen these in a store, I would have passed them up. These do not pass my fold-over arm test, because, when folded, the end of the arms touch the lenses, which will eventually cause them to get marred. Other then that, these are very good daily use sunglasses. I have gotten complements that they look good and even one comment that they look like Oakleys. If you want cool looking sunglasses that you are not afraid to lose or break, then these are a good buy.
I like the shape of the sunglasses. The polarization is good too. They seem flimsy compared to my last sunglasses, but for the price, they are a good value. Next time I think I'll spend $20 more and see if I get something that seems more sturdy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
These are excellent. Polarization is good quality, appearance is great and simply styled. I use them for mtn biking and trailrunning and they have stuck on like glue without a single annoyance. I also wear them when driving to the trailhead and they work great in the wee hours of the morning when driving right into the rising sun. Great sunglasses!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very little heft and could be more durable, but that makes them stick to the heal like glue.
- How accurate was the sizing? right on