I bought these for jet skiing because they are supposed to float. They are also listed as unisex but are so big that they slip off my face. Both lenses keep popping out! They have rubber on the insides of the glasses arm to keep from slipping but they PULL YOUR HAIR! There is always a hair strand stuck to it. They would probably be OK for a man except for the lenses popping out. Don't bother...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheesy
- How accurate was the sizing? Not unisex
These glasses have been great for boating and skiing, they fit my medium-large size face no problem. I also like the brown polarized lenses on cloudy days as well as bright days. Happy with the purchase and I would recommend them to a friend looking.
I tried these sunglasses the first time fishing in the Ft Myers area and they worked superb. I chose the white color because the floating feature would not be very good if you could not see them in the water. I did not drop them overboard this trip, however the polorizing feature worked very well in the bright Florida sun and I could not be more pleased with these sunglasses.
Glasses well made, lens did not pop out. Reduced glare, great for sunny driving. Had some color distortion, but not so much to be distraction.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the sizing? fit well