Perfect for what I was looking for - accessory to dress I wore in my sister's wedding. Fabric was light, flowy, and free of imperfections. I liked the combo pack for versatility. I'll have plenty of uses for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site matched product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
My husband is always fussing about my not having anything to throw around my shoulders when we go out in the evening - he loved these wraps and I did too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine!
I purchased four of these wraps for my bridesmaids to wear in my wedding, as my church does not allow strapless dresses. They will serve their function just fine, being large enough to wrap the shoulders and tie in the back. The black satin edging matches their black satin dresses, but overall the shawls seem a little on the cheap side. The sewing quality is not excellent, it wrinkles very easily, and is scratchy - like most poly-blend netted shawls might be.All in all, great purchase for the price for a one or two-time use, but if you're looking for a high-quality, high-class black shawl to keep in your wardrobe, this isn't it.
My niece was going to prom & wanted a nice light weight wrap. This one was exactly what she wanted. Being that it came in a 2 pack, I suggested that she could give one to a friend. Turned out that 1 friend had wanted to have a wrap but her Mom couldn't afford to get her one. K was able to say that I had sent her 2 so she had an extra that needed a home. What a great (& inexpensive) way to help a young girl feel like a princess. I highly recommend these.
I was pleased with the shawls. I kept one and gave the other as a gift and the recipient was also pleased. The satin finish sets the shawls off.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on the target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? As advertised
this is a great light weight cover that can really go with almost anything. dress down or dress up. great to have on hand for emergencies.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This was a great product, and you get two, one black and one white. With those two essential colors I use these wraps for practically ever occasion that calls for an evening dress. There are so many catering and reception halls that I am privileged to attend and the temperature can be just a tad chilly. This shawl is absolutely perfect for just such an occasion and it's dressy enough for any evening gown yet not so much so that you couldn't pair it up with something a little more plain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
I ordered the "assorted" which included a white and black wrap. I wore the black one to an awards banquet and it looked great. I'm sure these are two items that I will reach for over and over again when I have to attend a more formal function.
These were absolutley perfect for my winter wedding as bridal gifts. They matched the material of the bridesmaid's dresses perfectly. They weren't warm enough, but for looks, they are gorgeous... The delivery was extremley fast as well. Very impressive service.
I bought this wrap to to go with a dress I intended to wear to my brother's wedding. The wrap matched my dress perfectly! I couldn't have been more pleased. (well, I didn't need two black wraps. I wish I'd had the option to purchase just one).
The black was exactly what I was looking for to match an Evan Piccone dress I bought at Overstock for an early Fall 2011 wedding. Trim matches satin bow on dress and is perfect for dress. Unfortunate part is I had to buy both black and white and have no use for the white.