These shoes are beautiful and sexy, and remarkably comfortable considering the heel height... but the Overstock ad says they are 3" heels and they are actually 5 1/2" high!!! They are totally misrepresented in the product description. They are beautiful and sexy, but unfortunately because my boyfriend is only 3 inches taller than me I cannot wear them when i'm on a date, which is unfortunate because they are really hot shoes. I'm on the fence about whether to return them because they were inexpensive enough that maybe i'll find somewhere to wear them once to make it worth it. My ad review isn't for the shoes themselves- I recommend them highly if you want a comfortable, versatile, sexy shoe, but I am disappointed in Overstock and I hope they change the information in the product description.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
Yes, very sexy looking. My husband loved them, but i could not walk in them, and i have always worn heels. I could not take more than a few steps in them. I felt like a tomboy learning to walk in heels. The front base narrows and although they don't look very high, they sure feel like it. The slant seems too steep for the shoe size. Maybe thats what it was. Anyways. I am sending them back. (
I knew these heels were higher than advertised but I took a chance anyway. All I can say is woe, they are high. But, I will keep them because they are kind of cute especially for the price I paid. The actual heel looks a bit cheap and I wont be able to walk for long while wearing them, but they do make your legs look long and lean.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heel looks a bit cheap
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
THIS SHOES HURT TO WALK IN, COULDN'T WALK MORE THEN A FEW STEPS. WORE THEM IN LAS VEGAS AND WAS UNHAPPY THAT I COULDN'T WALK IN THEM. I TOOK THEM OFF IN PUBLIC.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD COLOR
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NICE QUALITY
- How accurate was the sizing? SPOT ON SIZING
i love the shoe in the pink color i thought it was. The actual red color is nice but not what i was looking for. Still a great shoe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They looked like a hot pink or coral on screen but they were almost fire engine red when i got them. Still a nice shoe.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shoe does seem to be a well made shoe.
- How accurate was the sizing? They seem to run a little small, as a 7.5 I bought an 8 and they actually fit like my other 7.5's do
Love them - they look great on your feet - Have no problem walking in them at all.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? true color
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality of the sandal
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
THE SANDALS LOOK GREAT ON AND ARE A PERFECT FIT. I ORDERED THE SANDALS IN GOLD AND THEY SEEM TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE SILVER IN THEM THAN GOLD AND THE GOLD COLOR IS VERY LIGHT SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A DEEP RICH GOLD COLORED SANDAL THESE ARE NOT THE ONES FOR YOU. HOWEVER WITH BOTH SILVER AND GOLD IN THEM THEY'LL MATCH A LOT OF DIFFERENT OUTFITS SO I WOULD SAY DEFINITLEY WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVEN'T WOREN THEM FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME YET, SO I CAN'T COMMENT ON THE COMFORT LEVEL BUT WHEN I TRIED THEM ON THEY FIT WELL AND WERE EASY TO WALK IN.
These shoes are very nice, they are a little tight so if you have a wide foot, you better order a size above your real size. Also, they are very high, so if you are not use to wearing high hills, you might want to re-think this purchase...other than that, these shoes are GREAT! Per my husbands comments,these shoes are VERY SEXY on a womans foot ;o) Oh la-la