Well I had to return these because I have a verysmall bunion on my right foot and it didn't fit in this shoe, the top part of the shoe didnt' come down far enough. They hurt. The shoes are really cute though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the sizing? ran small
Colors matched the image. If you follow the "note" in the description and order 0.5 size up, they should fit accordingly.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the product fit true to size? Order half size up!
These were not of good quality and the sizing was off. I ordered them in the size I normally wear and they were too small. I returned them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Material seemed flimsy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Too small.
They tend to run small. So order up a 1/2 size! I'm normally a size nine, and probably would be more comfortable in a 9.5 shoe. My feet are also on the wider width side, but I've never had issues fitting into a nine before. If you're on the edge between two sizes, I'd get the larger one! Otherwuse, cute shoes as pictured. I have the grey ones, and they are super cute with skinny jeans.
Extremely uncomfortable the minute I put them on. I love flats and have some that took a little wear to fit but I can tell these will not work. Very cute on but I will be returning. Too painful in the toe area. I do not have very wide feet but they are not narrow either. I normally wear a regular shoe and only occasionally will need a wide if the shoe runs narrow. This shoe doesn't seem too narrow but something is not quite right in the toe area - at least for me.