Ok, so - do you remember when this color denim trend first came out and it was completely impossible to find any in stores or online? Well - I think that's what possessed me to get these pants, not exactly the color I wanted (ended up buying blue, instead of pink or orange that I would have preferred), but at least they had my size. For** bucks, you'd think you'd get all the pockets and the fabric would be thicker than, say, a napkin, but it's not! The pockets in the front are mock - and the fabric is so thin you get the creases in weirdest places that after three washes turn pale. Luckily the trend was over pretty quickly, so I don't really need to worry about how long these are going to last. I gave it three stars, because the fit was actually perfect and the craftsmanship (besides the front pocket mishap) is actually not bad at all. I enjoyed them the three times that I wore them.
LOVE THESE!! I have them in red and in green and they are fantastic. I get compliments on them all the time. They do run large - I normally wear a 10, and even the 8 is big for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs Large
Well, if you don't have some junk in your trunk, stay away from these pants! (Or, at least go with a smaller size.) There is so much stretch in these babies that they sag and fall down. I have a flat hiney and there was so much room in the behind and back of the thighs I could have stuffed a pillow inside. The color (red) was cute, but they were so attention-grabbing and fit so bad, my eight-year-old refused to stand by me in public. :) For the ten dollar special I got them for, I'm not super torn up about it, though. In fact, all is not lost. I gave them to my husband to use for his Michael Jackson Halloween costume and they look pretty hot on him.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
I've gotten so many compliments on these. I have 2 pairs, one green and one red. They are super comfy and work great dressed up or down. Wish I had bought them in every color now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit brighter then I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair quality, great for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? A little bit big
My hot wife bought the capris and they looked great. I bought her the pants and she looks just as hot!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I took a chance and ordered these jeans. I now wish I had ordered ALL of the colors when the size 2 was available. For me, the sizing was pretty much right on. I normally wear a junior 3 or 26/27 (depending on brand) and these jeans fit nicely; comfortable at the waist and legs. I also got the size 4 and they are big on me but nothing a wash in HOT water won't take care of. I got these at the sale price and so the investment was literally a giveaway! I am ordering the royal blue, as I am typing. OS has always been my number 1 go to site for online shopping since my daughter was 12 years old; she is 20 now. Gotta go get my order submitted!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY
I wish that I could give a better review - the jeans are the exact vibrant green I was looking for, but the fit doesn't work. The rise is too high and the amount of stretch is too much, so by the end of the day everything is saggy. These jeans were too expensive for me to be so disappointed.