Good material and design. Fits well. A little pricey compared to what other stores have on sale sometimes. I know as I have a lot of suits with some of better material and design but not too bad overall. Great for professional attire. 4/5 stars.
I liked the suit but ended up sending it back. The fit was way too large for me. I should have gone 1 size smaller. The correct size was no longer available so I could not exchange it. But I would recommend it to others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looked very nice in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nicely made. High quality
- How accurate was the sizing? For me the sizing was too large. I should have ordered a size down.
I loved my first Austin Reed suit, so I was keen to buy another. I am generally not disapointed in this suit--except . . . The suit was made in China. This gets it a four star rating rather than a five.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The stripes are a bit lighter than they appear on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 100% Worsted Wool. Lined to the knee. Quality obviously matters.
- How accurate was the sizing? I owned a prior Austin Reed, so I assumed the size was the same--and it was.
The suit was excellent quality but I had to return it because the stripes were bolder than I had expected from the images. The return process was a pleasant experience. I reordered but to be on the safe side Ithe replacement was a solid black suit which worked perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The stripes were a little bolder than the site color suggested.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? The pants were a fraction too small but I knew the tailor could easily fix that
Re-ordered same suit two full sizes larger than ordered the first time. 2 Sizes larger than more "normal" size. I gave it a one-star rating to draw your attention to the size problem. I ordered the suit again, the same day. Haven't received it yet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality good
- How accurate was the sizing? had to return it Fit was at least 2 sizes smaller than indicated
I am an avid O customer and for the first time ventured into purchasing clothes on line. This brand runs a bit small. When I inquired about returning and requesting a 44L as an exchange, I was assessed a $9 return fee, which I think is unfair (I then cancelled the exchange order) given all the different brands that O carries each having their own unique sizing characteristics and the trial/error nature one must invest in giving each a try. I will NOT be back to shop at O for any clothing items and it's their loss, as I am in a profession that requires I dress well every day and a little flexibility and higher level of customer service would have kept a steady customer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Brand runs a bit smaller than industry standard