Although this is a nice casual top, it is WAY overpriced for what is it is. The pros are that it is soft, very comfortable and a really nice color (I purchased the Iris). Cons are that it seems to be a bit smaller than the stated size so it's a little more snug that I was expecting. I would recommend ordering a size up if you want it to be more roomy rather than form fitting. My biggest complaint is that it basically looks like and feels like a fleece sweatshirt with some style and costs twice as much as it should. So I think that given what the materials are, I'm a little disappointed in the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft and comfortable, quality is ok.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seems to be on the smaller size
This is so comfortable. It's perfect for spending a day writing but still looks really cute if I have to actually leave the apartment. I love that it has pockets and the color is great - really saturated. It was a little more than I usually spend for casual clothing but I'm planning on getting a lot of wear out of this one.
I wanted a cozy-but-flattering casual shirt and this fits that bill. Neckline and sleeve length/flare dress it up, seaming gives it a great shape, pockets are well placed and not bulky. Unfortunately I was twice sent black instead of the purple color, and by the time it got straightened out the warehouse was out of my size in both Iris and Brick. Wating on one in gray, which I think will have a more noticeable contrast between the knit and fleece sides of the fabric than the black does.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Can't tell yet--ordered Iris & got black, twice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK, but the sleeves and hem are unfinished, not even a row of stiching behind the unfinished cut line
- How accurate was the sizing? True to chart.