It was a nice coat, high quality and great color but not as fitted as expected. I got my wife a medium and ended up returning it because it was too big. The waist isn't tapered very much. Other than that it was a good coat at a decent price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality coat, high wool count which is why I puchased it for my wife.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizes run big
I don't know much about fashion, but my wife loves the coat and it cost less through Overstock than other places I found similar coats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good color match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, no defects detected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
I love this coat. It fits perfect and looks great with any outfit. Def recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I bought this coat for my wife at Christmas. She absolutely loves it. It is of very nice quality and it looks fantastic on her. The price was way less than what I had expected to pay for a coat like this. This was my first purchase from Overstock and I am very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
very well made and good quality, just a little larger than I expected for a medium
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice material and well made
- How accurate was the sizing? maybe just a little larger than I was expecting for a medium. Bought it for my daughter who weighs 150 lbs and it was a little too large
The coat was originally ordered for my daughter who is about 5 foot tall, petite but my wife who is a bit taller 5 foot 1inch size 8 liked the coat so much as it flatters her figure decided to keep the coat for herself!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Charcoal gray as described and shown on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric was smooth to the touch, not prickly as usually found on wool coats. It is also sturdy and thick without being heavy. The liner was full and just right length so it is easy to put on without binding. The shape was flattering to the figure. Overall an excellent buy!
- How accurate was the sizing? The coat ordered was size S (small) which fits perfectly with size 6 in coats.
I bought this coat to wear to the office. I'm 5'8" 135 lbs and purchased a medium. I don't like my coats to fit to snug when wearing a suit, and this coat fits perfectly. Highly recommend this coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is exactly as stated
I love this coat! It is not scratchy, has generous spacing in the hips, and is a nice length. I can wear it with a dress but not have to contend with extra weight and bulk, as in the case of the longer dress coat I first ordered. It looks high quality with nice accents at the waist tabs and double breasted front. The low cost was the icing on the cake!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A match!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nicely tailored with just the right fit!
- How accurate was the sizing? Great!
Looks sharp, quality is good, price is extremely competitive. Nicer than the Anne Klein available in the nice department stores at 40% less and higher % wool. But be warned the sizes don't match up well. I took an XL (as usually) in this year's Anne Klein coat at the mall, but in this coat I needed an L.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black was black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected, looks sharp.
- How accurate was the sizing? I am usually wear an XL, particularly for the shoulders and chest. This coat was huge but an L fit fine.
LOVE IT! I did a lot of searching online for the right coat, and this was it for me! Love it, great style and quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality,
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect for size 4
I am very happy with this coat. It wasn't as fitted in the waist as I thought it would be, but that worked well with bulky winter sweaters. I thought the sleeve length was great, and it fit well across my bust (I have a large chest). Very happy with this purchase!
Well-made, warm, nice charcoal color, slimming, and not too heavy. Not usually a fan of the double-breasted (too much material in the front for CA weather) but this one's not too bad. It's a very "nice" coat - nice for going out, not so much for heading to the park.
The fabric and fit of this coat were quite nice. It runs true to size, and is very soft and flattering. I did not , however like the over-sized shoulder pads. I don't mind small shoulder pads for stability and shape retention but these are molded and quite large.
When I received this coat, I was happy with the weight of the fabric (much nicer than my old pea coat from the mall) and the color. It looked good and seemed well-made, but I have a large bust and small waist. Unfortunately, the "inset waist" shaping that was described wasn't quite as good as I was hoping. It mashed my chest down, and was large around the waist. I think if I hadn't had a large bust, this would've been perfect. I also have reasonably broad shoulders, so it felt a bit tight through there. Don't buy this coat expecting great hourglass shaping -- I didn't love that I had to return it. :(
I purchased this coat and really like it so far. As stated in the other reviews, it is not as fitted as it appears. I have a hard time finding things with sleeves long enough for my arms, so I tend to buy them bigger and then take them up. That is what I did with this coat. I took it up just a touch and now it fits perfectly and the sleeves are long enough. The quality and color meet my expectations. I would recommend this coat. If you are looking for a flattering fit, you might want to keep a taylor in mind just in case it is not quite what you wanted. I gave this a 4 out 5 because of the fit and having to adjust it, otherwise I would have given it a 5.
Love the coat. I was looking for classic lines, mid-thigh length, neutral color, something I could dress up or dress down. This fits the bill perfectly. I like the inset waist because it gives some form. I may decide to pull the back buttons in for more form later (I'm small waisted), but will wear it as is for now. After all, it is a coat--not a fitted dress. I chose medium size in the charcoal and it fits perfectly with enough room I can 'sweater up' underneath it if I want to. (I'm 5'7" and about 150 lbs, if that helps determining the size you want). The texture is as soft as butter. Love it! Love it! Love it!
Lovely coat! I am a size 14 and ordered the Lg. in black. Fits perfectly with a bit of room for a sweater. Very classy and have received many compliments. NOT heavy, hence, if you live in Alaska, probably not for you. Comfortable, easy to wear and slimming.