This is a very nice "dressy" top, it is very sheer so I will wear it with a tank top under it, and maybe belted sometimes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect fit
Despite the graceful lines of ithis tunic's cut, the fabric's texture is a bit irritating against bare skin and will "climb" an undershirt. More disappointing is that the colors, although shown accurately enough in the pic, are very distinct, one against another, without any blending at their edges. In other words, there is a sort of cheapness to the resulting appearance. Only if you like strong colors and don't mind a little fabric coarseness, is this tunic for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Closely accurate depiction . . . but provides a wrong impression.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is somewhat coarser than expected, and the colors don't blend at all, being much brighter than expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.