I love tunics but am not always able to enjoy such trendy products because I have a petite body type. However, this shirt was a good fit and a flattering neckline. I would have given the product higher rating had it been constructed from better quality fabric. It is made from a slippery, plastic, polyester/spandex blend. It feels like a dress slip from back in the day. But the good thing about polyester blend fabric is that it holds vibrant colors longer than cotton or other natural fibers. I would have preferred the top to be made from softer feeling fabric like cotton in the current blend so that it would have a more natural feel but its synthetic fibers to help maintain the top's shape when laundered. Instead of returning the top because of its fabric's feel, I decided to keep it and wear a cotton camisole underneath.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? richer and more vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok, not a fan of the fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size for a petite person
This shirt is so comfortable and flattering. it goes perfectly with a pair of leggings or Capri leggings.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality, light-weight silky fabric that drapes nicely, perfect for warm spring and summer.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size