This was cute until I washed it. My daughter still wears it and it looks fine, but not like a high end outfit anymore. The red really faded after the first wash. Do not put in dryer bc it will pill. Glad I paid $25 and not boutique price for this or I would not be happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match to computer image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the color was dull right after the first wash
- How accurate was the sizing? good
An excellent value. Not all products in site are good values but this was not one of them. We also got them really fast. We got the red and the brown outfit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
Bought this for my 2 year old to wear around Christmas. I have several Ann Loren outfits for her, and will continue to buy them. This one was one of my favorites. It really showed up well in pictures with having christmas trees and jingle bells all over it. She received compliments wherever she went.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly big
This out fit Looks so cute on! I purchased for the holiday colors so she could wear to school with her Christmas bows and headbands. It looked so cute!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
i ordered this for my daughter for her xmas program at school. she told me it was much more comfortable than wearing a dress and tights. she also told me she got a lot of compliments. when i dropped her off at her classroom a 7 yr old boy in her class said "great outfit!" the fit was good. my daughter is smaller on the bottom so the 7/8 fit a little loose on the top and was a little long in the bottoms. she is kind of small for her age but the fit was a little generous on her. no one else had this outfit and i saw at least 3 of each outfit on the girls in her school.
I really liked the outfit for my daughter and didn't really know what size to get her, she usually needs a 6X for the length so after reviewing the size chart at overstock thats what I bought her, however when it arrived it was a size 6. I was under the impression I was buying 6X which is a little bigger than a regular size 6. So I was not happy with the fit. It is cute but smaller than what I wanted for her. A little snug. I would recommend going up a size for that particular outfit.