This is the cutest cowgirl outfit I have seen anywhere. Price and quality are excellent!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran a tad smaller
I ordered two sets of these little girls pants sets for twins. They live in Texas and love anything that is related to horses. These are very cute and made of heavier material than most of these kinds of clothes. The colors are pretty bright, very cute. Any little girl would like these in any state, even Hawaii where there is the Paniolo western community
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Items look exactly like the photo
- How is the quality of the product? The clothes are made very wekk, better than I expected
- Did the product fit true to size? This item seem to run slightly large but still in the expected size range
It's very cute, but definately looks better online. It looks a little cheap and very big for the size. The stiching was all over the place and thank goodness her grandmother will be able to fix it. I ordered it for my daughter's bday because it's cowgirl themed and was not impressed. I love most of the Ann Loren items, but this one is a disappointment for both me and my lil one. I was going to exchange it but unfortunately for me, this item is nonrefundable. So I paid money for an item that well...was not so great and that we will have to fix to make it look better. Not so happy, but we are going to make it work!
Generously sized. I ordered the 8 for my 5-year old because she tends to wear a 7/8, but for once, I am probably going to have to save this outfit until she is 7 or 8! LOL! That said, I am pleased with the outfit and think it is adorable! It's not too low cut, and would be awesome with a brown cardigan. So cute!