The weight of this jacket is great for those who need either a very warm jacket or one for winter riding. This is a great value for a very heavy leather motorcycle jacket. The offset zipper is pretty cool, kind of retro modern. I was worried the size was too big as the size chart seemed to indicate the sizes run large but I got a large as a I normally wear a large and it fits well, albeit a little roomy. The leather is very thick and heavy, which you cannot tell from the pictures. Also, the aroma of leather was very apparent when I opened the box, for what that's worth. In short, I'll be wearing this jacket exclusively during this winter on my motorcycle.
Very nice looking jacket. Both My brother and my husband use this jacket for motorbike riding. They love it and both agree that it keeps the wind out. The small fit my brother just fine. he is about 5'6" and stocky. The med jacket seems a tad small for my husband who is 6'2" and an ectomorph. Not enough room to wear layers underneath and not quite long enough for covering his lower back. Arm length was fine for both..
Like this jacket better than others I have seen in the $300-$500 range. Plus, it doesn't have goofy flames, eagles etc all over the back.The heavy leather should last for years to come. Outstanding value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, heavy leather
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits perfectly
this is an awesome jacket for the price. Very heavy, good quality soft leather. I bought this for my husband and he loves it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was right on
Great jacket just wasn't right for me. I thought the brown stripeswould be darker & I didn't like the asymetrical zipper as much as I thought I would.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just OK... didn't realize the stripes were brown. they look darker online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality just didn't like it as much when I got it
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Arrived in a very timely manner and quality was very good. We ordered one size down based on reviews and it was a little snug compared to what my son usually wears, but still fit ok. Overall, it was an excellent value for a very nice jacket. o
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? did not run as large as reviews indicated, but ok
nice jacket and i love it, it runs a bit large on me and the arms are a bit long but over all it looks really nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a bit large
I like this jacket. The only thing I would add is much better gusseting for the waist. I am slender but the medium-sized jacket is cut to accommodate bikers with beer bellies. There are two adjustment snaps in the kidney area of the jacket, but the jacket is still loose and floppy around the waist. My waist size is 31-32. The leather that comprises the collar was not selected very carefully. There is a substantial texture blemish on that piece, but the collar remains functional. There are some things I really love about this jacket: 1. Sleeve length -- perfect for me (I'm a normal size) -- not too short at all. 2. Length -- I have a very long back, and this jacket (size M) did a pretty good job of covering it. 3. Wind flap behind zipper -- excellent. 4. Zippers at wrists -- nice. 5. Pockets -- great -- very refined looking. The inside pocket is also useful. 6. Colors: Black with brown sleeve accents. Very nice. 7. Fit at shoulders -- perfect. 8. Weight of leather -- very substantial and great for a motorcycle jacket. An excellent value if it fits you. I first tried the small, but it was way too-tight. My chest is about 38. M was the proper size for me.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Not the best, but good. Leather is thick and rugged but there is an imperfection in the collar.
- Did the product fit true to size? Not exactly, but not bad.
This jacket has a very nice weight and moves pretty well--not too stiff. The colors are much more pronounced than in the photos and its VERY shiny; not as distressed as it seems. Wiping it down with a little rubbing alcohol took care of the sheen. The brass "fixtures" are great looking, as is the diagonal zipper. I like it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The coat is VERY shiny...doesn't look nearly as "distressed" or muted as in the photos.
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality...not too heavy.
- Did the product fit true to size? Fits great! STICK TO THE SIZING CHART!
This is a nice jacket. As has been mentioned here previously, the brown is darker than pictured but still looks good. The leather seems pretty tough and should give you pretty good protection from the asphalt surfaces of the world. A word about sizing, whatever size you are, buy that size. I am normally an XL but bought a Large because that seemed to be the way the reviews were leaning. The large is just on the edge of being to small for me but, after three days of going back and forth I decided I wanted to keep it. I wish I had ordered an XL originally but I'm not going to bother to return it and loose the shipping costs. Take this for what it's worth but buy the size you normally would in a jacket like this and you won't be disappointed.
Cut and dry great jacket at a low price. I am 6'4" about 220 and the XL fits me great. Good length in the sleeves and good cut all around. The sides dont tapper as some have said but there are button straps on the back if you want it a bit more snug in the mid section. The leather is thick but still somewhat soft. The jacket needs a bit of break in but it is worth it.
Really love...love...love the design of this jacket. I bought it for my husband for his birthday. He really loves the zippers on the sleeves and that it zippers on an angle. The fit is great.. he wears a large. The reason I gave it only 4 stars is because of the quality of the leather. However... great buy for the price...
The jacket seemed to be good quality as far as the leather and lining. I'm about 6'3" and 180 pounds--the sleeve length was good, as was the size through the chest. However, the jacket was a bit too wide at the bottom and I was hoping it would be more tapered. I decided to return it (if it was more tapered at the bottom, I definitely would have kept it).