Bought the silver cluctch, expecting it to be grey, like in the picture, and it is a really shiny light silver color. Not a day clutch at all, but a party one. The clutch itself is nice and well organized, but being so silvery, the gold hardware is not ideal. I'm still keeping it for special occasions, but definitely not what I expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not match at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
I was looking for a wallet to replace an old Avon wallet that was looking shabby and I really like this double clutch style of wallet. This was the closest thing I could find that wasn't in the $100 range. I like the looks of the wallet, I bought it in this pattern and also the black patent leather. I have not used this one yet, I am using the latter. The clasps on this one are tight, I can barely get them open. The slots that hold your credit cards are fabric and very tight. They do seem to be stretching out a bit with use. I'm very happy I found this wallet and hope to get a lot of use from it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
The gray clutch appeared to have a slight shine to it on the site, which would have been perfect, but in reality the clutch has a very high, almost reflective shine. Not appropriate for day wear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the clutch is very different from the picture on teh site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
save your money, ladies. I ordered this in black, the picture looks like the hardware is silver toned, the one I got had gold toned clasps. While it might be leather, it just looks cheap. I wouldn't carry this out to an event or special night out.