This bag is really nice. The leather is rich and soft. There is leather on both sides of the detachable strap which is a surprise since I thought the leather was only on one side. The bag is roomy and expands to fit a good amount of stuff. I keep two loaded manilla folders in it along with all my personal stuff too and it's holding on pretty well! The only thing I'm not too thrilled with is the lining. The material is a little cheap feeling/looking. It would have been nicer with a velvet lining. Velvet or suede would have made a big difference. The lining is kind of rough and a little stiff. Just brown cotton. Other than that, I really love the bag and I'm using it every day. It has the right amount of sections and pockets to carry everything you need without any hassles. It's well made and the hardware is nice. It's a great bag overall.
it's an inexpensive purse.. that is more quality than I expected. fairly indestructible:)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it's more of a medium brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy, well made
The bag is extremely functional. It has a great size too and it is my Mary Poppins bag where I can fit everything in that I need!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather is fab. The lining could have been made higher quality, but I am not complaining.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
The leather on this bag is really soft and the size is great. I liked that it has a zipper on top and many outside pockets. There is a key ring inside the bag that cleverly detaches for quick removal of keys. Sadly the outside pockets were too small for my phone. The zippers have the label "APC" which apparently stands for American Procurement Co. In a test run, the bag was large enough to accommodate file folders with papers, a book, a small lunch box, wallet, phone, and some makeup. The one major weak point that made me decide to return the bag is that there is a seam in the middle of both handles that only has a few stitches holding them together. Once the bag was full and on my shoulder, I could see the seam splitting exposing the internal cord of the rolled handles which didn't bode well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft good leather, stitching not great, there is a seam in the middle of the handle that looks like it will fall apart with use
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this purse. I was worried the bag might be too stiff and be difficult to get inside of it but it's very soft and pliable. There are a ton of pockets to keep everything organized. The strap is long enough to wear as a messenger bag if you so choose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Even better than I expected...much softer than the picture looks
My wife wanted a new purse that holds the kitchen sink and says "Until death do we part". This one does and with style. she loves it and I'm happy. Get it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurately represents
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as advertised
- How accurate was the sizing? right on