I liked it but its too short, meaning the bottom fits but I can't yank up the top part, definitely for a small person, not a medium, not even sure if going up to a large would fit....too bad...I took a gamble cuz its a suit and can't return, will have to see if I can pass it on, even if I lose weight it I don't think it would fit, it's about the length...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Small
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I brought two American apparel bathing suits which I received today. they were thrown in a 3x3 box. no plastic wrapping that you normally find with clothes and no tags. I immediately contacted overstock to return. they didn't seem brand new or sanitary. I ordered other items which came wrapped in protective plastic and with labels. these suits didn't even have the sanitary crotch cover you usually find with bathing suits. after immediately calling customer service I was informed that could not return them because they were bathing suits. the rep tried to assure me that suits were not worn because no one tries them on before hand and they are not allowed to be returned. I would whole heartedly agree with this policy if they took the time to properly wrap/pack swim suits accordingly. I wasted $$ bucks on suits I will not wear. they should consider consumer and pack suits properly. I will NEVER EVER order swim suits from overstock again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so-so
- How accurate was the sizing? ?
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No