These are cute booties at an affordable price. I looked all over the department and discount stores for a pair after Christmas. I could not find any in my size in my area! I looked on other sites, but o.co had the best price. I am glad I read other reviews because these do run a bit small. I normally wear an 8.5, but ordered a 9. They fit fine as in length and room, but are a bit tight in the toes. I think that is due to the cut of being pointy, rather than round. I also don't wear heels that much, so it may be that I am not used to my toes pointing downward.The cushion is a good quality and there is plenty of support. I received lots of compliments when I wore these to work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is a nice suede-like material and is constructed well.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing runs small.
Overall, I love these booties. I wish the size was a bit more generous but my foot tends to short squatty fred flintstone feet so they would be even lovelier on a narrow foot. I do push the boundaries of a B width a touch in some styles. They are fancy and funky, cute, different and a little sassy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match, very rich looking
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just lall around lovely and seems very good quality especially for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? they are a bit narrow thru the toe and tight to get zipper up but because they are suede I do believe they will strech some
These shoes are really cute. BUT, don't buy unless you have very narrow feet. I love them but can't zip them. I would recommend them, they are really a sweet shoe. Just to narrow! I would have given them 5 stars if I could have worn them.
I got the shoes really quick, in less than a week. I'm impressed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the blue one and it's nice. Looks just like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits me nicely and I have wide feet, but I usually go half a size up on shoes.