Very small fit. I am a size 14, average built. It barely fits around my hips and almost leaves a gap in the front. Beware that if you are a size 14 or larger, this may not fit. Also, the velcro came undone in the laundry and it got caught all over the teri cloth and created lots of loose strings that I had to cut with the scissors....all and all, very disappointed as this was not cheap!
I was very disappointed with this shower wrap. Right out of the packaging strings were loose and coming off. The straps are far apart and were under my armpits. I bought a pink one and the color is dingy. I wasted $40 since it is non-returnable.
Badly made on every measure. Cute but useless. The fabric is thin. The shoulder straps are not adjustable and too long (for me at least) to be of any use, so it's a good thing they're removable. The size is an odd combination too much and too little: too short; insufficient overlap for modesty if sitting, even for my relatively trim figure, but the velcro is so skimpy that I have to tuck the overlapping end of the top layer over the bottom layer so it doesn't flop forward. Bottom line - get a bath sheet and a big safety pin.
I had hoped for a good quality product and instead received a low end one for a very high price. It was disappointing. I noted there was a guarantee to be accessed - and that is a good sales point. However, the expense and trials of returning a product out of country outweigh that guarantee.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was the exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The wrap was of low quality terry cloth and the velcroe tabs had torn into the terry loops at the top edge (prior to my receipt) leaving an ~4inch frayed edge wtih 1/2 inch strings hanging out from the terry
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I was looking for something I could throw on coming out of the shower, and then remove after doing hair, makeup, etc. This is a great concept, but not well thought out. The straps are way too long to wear as a tank style. I am 5'7" and medium build, and I can only wear them crisscrossed in the back. This makes it very complicated to put on with the straps going the right way. What I did was to attach the straps permanently (by sewing them on), crisscrossed in the back, regular in the front. Velcro and terry don't mix - anything that touches the velcro when putting on or taking off will constantly make pulls in the terry. I would have sewn the front shut (where it is velcroed) as well, but because of the crisscrossed straps, it would be difficult or impossible to remove without smudging your makeup. Whatever you do, make sure you keep the velcro sealed when you wash this or anytime you are not wearing it. It is like a magnet to the terry and this will quickly look like junk!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the sizing? fair
I had been looking for one of these for weeks. Took a chance and purchased this one since it had adjustable straps. Well, even with 2 adjustable straps, I could not make it work. I am size 6 bottoms/Small top and it's a shame this didn't work. Plus, I didn't pay attention to the no return policy for this. So, now I am stuck.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Way too big!
This towel wrap with straps is very comfortable and nice looking and is exactly what I was looking for. I wear it everyday after I take a shower.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight, but sturdy terrycloth and well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
I was very excited to order this shower wrap, as I wear one every day after my shower, and ones with straps are harder to find. When I got it, I noticed right away that the material is fairly thin, definitely not soft and plush. This is okay; the color is very cute (I got blue) and I love the gingham trim. I have a small frame and the wrap definitely is big, but I just pull the top snug when I wear it and it's not a big deal. What did bother me is this: I washed the wrap before I wore it and it came out picked in several places. I washed and dried it in a mesh lingerie bag so that the velcro wouldn't snag other things in the wash, so I don't know why there are picks in several places on the wrap! Maybe the velcro picked the material? I will continue to use this wrap, but I hate that it looks old and worn after just a few days.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Not super high quality, but not junk
- Did the product fit true to size? One size fits all
I ordered these in blue as gifts for my bridesmaids to wear as we are getting ready on my wedding day. I was not sure what to expect but when they arrived I LOVED them! They are even cuter than they look online. So much so that I ordered the white one for myself! Great value for the money.
THANK'S FOR SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT, I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A NICE WRAP FOR A WHILE NOW, AND DEPT. STORES JUST DIN'T STOCK THEM ANYMORE.! I PURCHASED MY 1ST ONE A MTH. AGO WASHED/DRYED IT CAME OUT LIKE NEW,SO BACK AGAIN, IAM FOR A SECOND ONE. THE PINK IS SO SOFT AND PRETTY IAM A SIZE SMALL AND THIS FITS PERFECTLY,PLEASE CONTINUE TO CARRY THESE, ALSO, LOVE THE FAST SHIPPING AND THE TRACKING CONVENIENCE!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WRAP AND OVERSTOCK MERCHANDISE!!!
Overstock.com has done it again - terrific product and service. I really like the shower wrap. Size is great and the details of the wrap are great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good