Been looking for a navy blazer, popped up in the email and free shipping too! Was a no brainer, thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The weight and workmanship was as portrayed
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
I love the pattern design inside this jacket and it's inside color, and that is probably the only reason I convinced myself to keep it and just use it as a regular wearing jacket. The price and itís overall quality and look (approved by others who viewed it on me) is just too amazing for me to return, even with my disappointments listed below. I expected a lot more from this brand, as I am a fan of Adolfo clothes and designs. Adolfo does great things. I was immediately disappointed due to the way the jacket cloth held/dropped itself. I immediately felt that the cloth was not dense enough or thick enough. I compared it side by side by my navy high quality blazer of very similar design, and I was surprised that the density of the weave did not visually seem different unless you looked really close (closer than 1 foot). There was just a very slight difference of cloth density between my very well done blazer and this Adolfo blazer, and there was also a difference in the angle the threads. Also, my existing great made blazer was wool. Ignoring the effect of the material used to make the jacket, that very slight difference in the cloth density weaving and/or itís direction of weaving seem to have made a major difference for me in the way the jacket held itself. I think many other people will not even care about this and some may not even notice it. I also get the impression that this jacket might get wrinkled easier, but that does not surprise me since it is made from normal fabric and a slightly lower density weave (very slight difference). I had a couple of other people take a look at the jacket on me, and they both liked it, and complemented it. Now, I am going to have to find a matching pants, since the Navy color of this jacket is not true navy, and blue navy (meaning it is a lighter colored navy). I like the button chosen for this jacket. Matched up well, and done properly where they do not protrude out. When I looked at it in the mirror, I thought it fit well, and looked good on me. Overall, I know I am going to enjoy wearing this jacket. One problem I have had with my past wool jackets is that they can get eaten up by tiny, tiny moths if neglected for a short period, and I believe the fabric material used for this jacket avoids me that headache. It may be a good idea to get the jacket treated with a stain and water proof/resistant chemical prior to wearing it. If this was an option prior to purchase, I would have selected it and gladly paid for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is NOT True Navy, but Blue Navy (which is a lighter blue than real navy color).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric or it's weave is not as high quality as I expected for this brand. It is not as dense as I am use to for these blazers. I think, It can get wrinkled easier, but don't know yet.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit very well.
Good fabric - great value for price paid - packaging could be better - not the normal 42L size - thanks
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good - good style & fabric - good value for the price paid
- How accurate was the sizing? not the normal 42L
I needed a new blazer. After Christmas sales prices were too high for the quality I wanted. This blazer was $25 cheaper than one of the coat I tried on. The difference was quality. The material was from blazers in the stores was cheap. This jacket has nice fabric. The only thing I would chance is getting better buttons to go with it. Other than that, a nice jacket at a great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent and the fit is very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? No problem with sizing.
Very nice blazer. I've bought several from Overstock and this is the best one yet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super quality
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
I bought this for my husband and he looks handsome in this wonderful coat. The lining in gorgeous. We are thinking it might run big though because we had to exchange it for a smaller size. We bought a 46R and had to exchange for a 44R.
We saw this blazer online at Overstock.com after my husband and I had walked thougbout the mall trying to find a navy blazer. We decided to order from Overstock.com because it was reasonably priced. We were very pleased with the fit, quality, and price. The blazer fit true to size, is very comfortable, and looked great on my husband.
The material was pilling brand new, out of the box. This was either a used item, or a second in my opinion. The fit was small and funky. The arms were small (narrow), especially for a size 50. Oh well, lesson learned about ordering clothes here. It cost about 20% to return it, so I guess Amazon Prime is a much better choice.
I have wanted a navy blue blazer for a very long time and I found this one at the right time at the right price. When I recieved it I found the quality to be much better than I expected and the fit is right on. I have ordered a lot from Overstock and I have not been dissapointed yet.
Cheaply made jacket, not really tailored well and the color is not a true navy blue. I expected more from a Adolfo brand?! I will wear it as a spare knock around jacket with jeans. Not really proper for a formal setting, looks a little cheap.
A much better sports coat than I had anticipated for the price. I have paid much more and gotten much less elsewhere. This e-mail service is rapid, easy to deal with and accurate. I will most certainly do more business with them in times to come.