After massive online searches and reading reviews for rain boots under ***, I decided I wanted rain boots that were made with one material and with no separation on the soles (as reviews indicated water seeping in through the connection between the sole and base). I came across these boots and was reluctant about the color, but decided to go for it since I no longer wanted to search for rain boots. I was not disappointed. The boots are not a milk chocolate/brown color, it is more of a brick color which was fine with me. I have used them a couple of times and used them the whole day and my feet didn't hurt one bit. Regarding the fit, I have 14 inch calves and they fit just right, not too tight or too big. I am very happy with my purchase!
I love these boots - they are really cute! I read a previous review that they run a little narrow and they do which is perfect for my narrow foot. These are the only boots that my foot does not slosh around and the height is just right. So if you have narrow feet these boots are for you! I walked in the flood waters around our cabin and they did not leak.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very close to the picture - more of a redish brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
It is a good sturdy boot that should serve me well during the wet weather and to keep weeds and stickers out of my shoes and socks when I have to do spraying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was as close as one could ask
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a nice sturdy book that should be very durable
- How accurate was the sizing? the boot fits fine in the foot but my calf is bigger than the diameter of the boot top. I had to cuff it down. I am larger than average so I am not critical of that point.
sized too small for me so they got pasted down to another family member
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made small
- How accurate was the sizing? sized small
The boots did not have the smell that some people are talking about. The only thing I would like different is for them to have more support in the arch of the boot. But I imagine that no matter which one you get, you are not going to find it in this style of boot. I would buy them again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more red than picture but can still see that they are chocolate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems to be quite good
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing seems to be right
Love em! Fit is perfect and very accurate. I did not need to size up from my regular shoe size like some others did
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They look even better in person then on the site!!! Great Great Color! Just like chocolate!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great again
- How accurate was the sizing? great again
Haven't worn them yet - wanted them for short hikes through the snowy weather. I think they will work fine.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
My boots arrived very quickly and I was able to wear them the next day. They are super comfortable, especially for rain boots. They are more fitted in the foot than I expected but it makes them easier to walk in and they are also roomy enough to wear with thicker socks on cold days. They are definitely a chocolately-red which I like. I would buy them again in another color if I could. p.s. I didn't experience any strong smells that others have mentioned.
The boots are okay. Not the color I expected, more of a brown color. The smell of rubber is horrible. Would need to set them out in the garage for a few days or so if I kept them. Although I ordered a size up they are too tight around the calf, which surprises me since I just purchased another pair of leather boots elsewhere and they fit fine. As they say, you get what you pay for. These are going back.
For the price they are wonderful. They are true to size and have a slim fit. They aren't clunky at all. The color is more brick than milk chocolate which I actually was pleasantly surprised by. I get compliments on them everytime I wear them (everytime)! The bottoms have an awesome tred and have nice traction. The boots have a thin white lining but not enough to keep you warm if you are in a cold climate like I am. I wear boot socks with them. Highly recommend.
Pros- great quality, light-weight. Bought these in the late summer and they've lasted me well so far. Have been wearing them about every other day during our current snow storm season and they have been faring well. (I wear double socks when it's really cold.) Great traction too. True to size (the 8 that is my usual shoe size works well with one or two pairs of socks). Cons - the color is a little strange and hard to match. In certain lights it looks more reddish (which is what it looked like on screen) others more brown. Don't think it matches with dark jeans or black pants which is unfortunately most of my wardrobe. Great color to wear with shorts or skirts during the summer (it looks good against my pale legs), just not necessarily a versatile color. Considering getting the green ones.
I bought these boots because we live on a lake and I need to "get down in it" to pull shore weeds. These boots work great for that, but they are also cute and darling. And no unpleasant smell which I sort of expected from reviews I read before purchasing. Love that they have the lining - I ordered up since I am a half size, and they are perfect!
These boots are pretty nice. I bought the brown pair and they are much more milk chocolate than brown but still nice. They are very light and warm but the smell on the shoes does take a few days by a window to get rid of. I am glad I got the brown as it goes with most outfits and doesn't scream like some other colorful rain boots.