I saw these and knew I had to have them. I usually wear a 91/2 and ordered a ten. Ten fit perfect. I wore these out the first time and that's where the problems began. For starters no sooner than I walked out onto the street the back began rubbing up against the back of my heel. Oh, it gets worse. I heard a metal sound scraping against the pavement when I checked the bottom of my heel...surprise the covering was gone. At this point I was far from home to go back and change these shoes. So needless to say scrape, scrape....all the way to work. At lunch time I went to a shoe repair guy who couldn't fix them. These are going right back. Maybe it was a defect in my pair, but I wouldn't take a chance and exchange them. Stay away from these.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I don't wear heels much so for someone who does these might not be as uncomfortable as they were for me. The shoes are pretty awesome and look great. I got a lot of compliments on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was right on
This shoe is very cute (got them in gray) and comfortable except for the zipper behind the shoe that kept digging into the back of my foot. The shoe runs true to size, at least for me anyway. I am definitely keeping the shoes because they are too cute, but I would recommend using a bandage or something for the back part of your foot cause the digging gets annoying, especially if you want to take them for a night out. I like this shoe because I have wide feet and was scared that my toes would not peek out, but they do! Just a little FYI for my wide-footed gals!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good comparison
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality from what I can see so far, durable rubber bottom
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
Since I rarely buy shoes - let alone online - because of my size and fit needs, I was so glad to be INSTANTLY in love with these shoes. My husband, children, and mom think they're great and they look wonderful with my work slacks. I feel so pretty in these shoes! (And daringly sexy!) I'm looking forward to wearing them with my skinny jeans!. I'm thankful that there were extra heel tips, just in case. I saw a little rub/tug and glue on the sole near the toe of one shoe. Otherwise, I think they'll hold up. These are NOT walk around shoes, but they'll get you from A to B. I love the traction on the bottom. The soles are not slippery and I feel steady on my feet. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color online was more ashen than black, but the shoe I received was absolutely black. Gorgeous!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks better in person than online. The heels looks cheaply covered. I'm concerned about knicking the heel, but overall it's pretty good for the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Dead on.