The leather upper area is rather hard compared to most boots but after 3 applications from a tub of mink oil polish I it softened up. Thought I had a good pair of boots after that until today (the 3rd day I wore them), when the right front part of the sole came loose. I was able to use some screws to secure it for now but I'm not happy.
This boot is great for summer use. It resists water.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great with everything... except that the cushion incert is weak. Needs to be softer for standing on concrete.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
bought for my son. Said they fit well. He wanted a steel toe boot. The price was right and they work for his job
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? good