Quality is good, size is WAY OFF, I ordered a large, which is my usual size, these were closer to mediums, I now have three brand new shirts in my closet that I can't wear, the camis that came with the shirts fit ok, shirts just won't fly.
This shirt is not flannel, just cotton. When taken from the package to try on, three of five buttons fell off. There are two odd metal loops on each side at the bottom that I did not notice in the picture. They don't look bad, as there are other metal features...(pocket zippers & buttons) just was't expecting them. I think it will look fine after I sew on and reinforce the other buttons, but even at sale/clearance price I did not order a sewng project.
I ordered this duo because it looked good and was reasonably priced. When it arrived it looked just as it did onlune and was well made. The only problem however, was the fit. I ordered a large because I usually wear a 12-14 top. These shirts perfectly fit my daughter, who wears a junior size 5! I would have returned the shirts, but my daughter said she would wear them. Overall, I would not recommend them.
This was too small, fits more like a junior size small than a misses small, otherwise, I would have ordered a medium. Did not like the fact sleeves cannot be rolled up, no buttons on cuffs. Good value for a 2-piece set though. The plaid just didn't look that great for me.
Like the shirt and camisole except that size SMALL is really tiny but the price was so low that it doesn't pay to ship it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Size small was too small
I usually wear a small in all my tops. This shirt was so small that my 10 year old grand daughter can wear it. The colors a beautiful and the quality is good. But is just runs so very small that I would have had to get a large to fit me. Very dissappointed, but my grand daughter was happy. She loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good match to the site picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was so far off. Runs very small.
When I got this shirt in the mail I was disappointed. While the color was nice, the tank top was not. Nowhere in the picture onlinec ould you see that it was sparkly. It looked like a cheap tank top that one would find in the girl's department and it was too small. I promptly returned the shirt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly close to picture on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not that great.
- How accurate was the sizing? Okay.
material is not what it appears to be, it shrinks to a childs size with one washing
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not at all the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the sizing? way too small
the shirt is very cute. also the cami that went under it was, as well. the only problem was that the sizing was off. i ordered a large just to make sure it would be big enough. unfortunately, it was actually a small. and, i bought two! the good news is that i gave them both as gifts, to my tiny friends, and they loved them! also, the price was great.
When I ordered this item I was a bit unsure because of all the reviews saying "too small." To those reviews, I say READ THE DESCRIPTION! The name of the product even says "Jr. Petite Fit." I am a petite Junior, and I got a small, and honestly, it fits me fine. Usually I have o buy XS stuff in the Jr. department, but this shirt in a small fits me perfectly. Only disappointment is with the Camisole. Its a little short and the style is very 90's, it reminds me of Mary-Kate and Ashley from when they were tweens.