I knew about the product when I read the other reviews. However, it was just the length I wanted to wear with my maxi skirt. I put a cami under because the material is thin but nice for summer. I like the cut of the blouse. Most blouses are rather long but my skirt has a nice diaglonal line in the front and needed something shorter. I'm an old lady .......but won't dress that way......
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as photo. I wanted white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thematerial is thin but then I expected that. I wear with a cani
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing is good
I bought this top to balance out a long slim skirt for summer. I wanted something short but not sleeveless, very casual but still still put-together, and this top was it. It has a certain style that you have to think about if this is what you're looking for, and by this, I mean I'm surprised at how many people don't seem to read the information that is supplied by the garment maker. This top is very wide but very drapey... it's short which makes a perfect piece to wear with slim jeans or a slim maxi-skirt. I think it looks best on a taller person with a slim, long-leg build, small-b*tt. Then it's sexy but not sloppy. On a heavier person, no. If you have a flat stomach, this will show it off.
I got this shirt in white, and I wear it often. As other reviewers stated, the white shirt is rather see-through, so it does require a camisole or tank top underneath. I really like the cut of this shirt, as it is roomy but not too long, and it looks great with jeans. Many roomier tops end up looking like tents, so I like that this top is somewhat cropped in the front. The fabric is also really nice- very soft and has a bit of "give" to it because of the spandex content. It launders quite well and is great for travelling (easily packed, and no wrinkles!). I recently placed an order for two more of these tops in other colors, since I like the top so much.
Bought this in white and brown. I will need a camisole for the white. Comfortable easy top so I also ordered the grey! Wonderful top to throw on with jeans or capris.Just what I was looking for. A tee shirt with style!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was perfect just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, material a little thin. Darker colors need no camisole
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
When I opened the package, it looked a bit like an old man's worn out tee shirt~ But since I'm not comfortable wearing sleeveless, it's nice and light to put on over a cami/tank. The assymetrical cut saves this from being a "no". At least it has that to lend a bit of style. Won't be my favorite, but will get at least some wear. Certainly not worth what I paid:(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
I purchased two dolman tops and am very pleased with the quality, color and comfort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight fabric of good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect