I picked this top because I love this style. I ordered a small and the top was extremely large on me. I know the top is made to fit bigger but this top was very large. I thought the material was too thin for what I was looking for in this particular top, sort of like a thin t-shirt material. I kept the top but I'm not sure how much I will wear it unless I have it altered and wear something under it. The price was too much for what I received. If they would have offered an XS, I'm sure the top would have fit much better. Just a little disappointed. However, I would recommend this top to someone if they can purchase a size smaller than their normal size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine. It was in black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was fine but it was very thin for my liking.
- How accurate was the sizing? The top was way too large.
Love this top. light weight and flowy. love to throw it over a tank in the summer. i will also wear in winter as i get hot easily. the fabric is very nice against the skin. the pricing is so low. it definitely looks like a high end product. i typically wear rather nice clothes. lots of compliments. fits well with many outfits. wish there were more colors
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact, but looks better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent cotton with long fibers, feels like egyptian
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate. it is oversized but that is the look
I'm big on oversized dolmans (small pun there) and who doesn't need white? So I caught this item on a flash sale and have never looked back. A long tunic is a good look with maxi-skirts, which I favor. The quality is fine if you prefer light for summer. If you're looking for a heavy texture to last for a decade, look elsewhere.
Great top. It's very comfortable and stylish. The sleeves are a little long. Other than that its a nice addition to my wardrobe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rich black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin
- How accurate was the sizing? Little big
I would wear this sweater every day. It's almost sweatshirt-y. I wear a cammy underneath because I don't like my tummy showing when I raise my arms and it's just a perfect, layered look. Light-weight and breezy; it's nicely casual but not sloppy. I've worn it with jeans and black slacks and it worked fine. Tons of compliments.