This is one of those items that looks much nicer in the photo than it does when you see it up close. The fabric is see-through thin. The sleeves are much wider than they appear in the picture. These factors combined make this shrug look like part of a Halloween costume rather than an actual article of clothing. The button has to be reinforced with a pin because it continuously falls out of the button hole. At this quality level, there are much better deals on the clearance racks at discount stores.
This is a great cardigan. It is light and not meant to keep one warm. It's more of a layered or final piece to an outfit. I have received nothing but compliments. I ordered the 1X because I have ordered from this label before, and I know it runs smaller. I'm 5'8 and wear a size 10-12.
The quality is unbelievable, It is of such exceptional quality. It is very well made. The yarn is so soft and elegant. It looks so wonderful on. It flow very feminine. It is so classic I will be able to wear it for years. The nicest item of clothing I have purchased in several years.
Obviously I am not pleased by this sweater I purchased. It is flimsy and poorly made. The size I purchased was a large and it is not a large. Large should fit sizes 18 and that is the size I buy as I have large hips. This doesn't even come close to fitting. A cardigan is a little bit heavier then this is and should be reworded in the description all the way around for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? way off
I have been looking for long cardigan/duster for years. I have 3 that I bought 10+ years ago, and it is past time to get something new. But it seems nobody is making them anymore - the longest I could find come down to my knees only. So I was glad to find this one. But it turned to be a big disappointment. Looks on the photo much better than the real thing which is is made of too thin and cheap jersey fabric...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
This sweater is very wearable, comfortable and lightweight. If you are looking for a heavier knit with a lot of body this is not the item for you. I am 5'9" and this sweater hits me at mid-calf and the slit stops at the top of my thigh. It is cute with boots and a turtleneck or a collared shirt. The price is appropriate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close but sweater is actually a lighter gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good but not the best
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I'm really glad I made this purchase.. It was a great price for how comfortable and soft it is. I would definitely buy another one to put in my wardrobe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly how it was described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really soft and comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fits me perfectly.