The first time I wore this top, the buttons came off. I was disappointed because the top was not small on my chest. However, the product does run small compared to most. That is why I ordered a large and I usually wear a medium... so even more disappointed because I ordered a size larger than normal to make sure to have room for shrinkage. Well... I am sending it back. The style is perfect, but the quality for the price was not at all worth it. Now, I have to pay to ship it back in addition to all the hassle of shipping it back. The risk one takes when ordering online.
this tunic is great for the summer and very comfortable for casual wearing. It matches with just about anything.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great material
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I purchased 4 items from 24/7 and I am very happy with all four! Finally someone makes a longer tunic. Perfect for summer as they are very light weight!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is what it says it is.
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on!
I like the product and wear it a lot, I would recommend to dry it flat!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. material is not very thick but doesn't shine through, very comfortable and holds shape well
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
The picture looks so cute and looks as if this cascades or drapes for a flattering full look. When I tried this shirt on it hugs the body and shows every bump and bulge. I sent this shirt back because it was completely not what I was expecting.
I bought 2 different styles of tunic from 24/7 and they both suffered from the same problem. The material is not great, like a top you'd get at Target for $XX . The shoulders and neckline fit fine, but the middle was too boxy and it was overall too short (I got a large and I wear size 12). I am very tall at 5' 11" but this top felt almost like a petite in length.