this tunic is great for the summer and very comfortable for casual wearing. It matches with just about anything.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great material
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
The first time I wore this top, the buttons came off. I was disappointed because the top was not small on my chest. However, the product does run small compared to most. That is why I ordered a large and I usually wear a medium... so even more disappointed because I ordered a size larger than normal to make sure to have room for shrinkage. Well... I am sending it back. The style is perfect, but the quality for the price was not at all worth it. Now, I have to pay to ship it back in addition to all the hassle of shipping it back. The risk one takes when ordering online.
I purchased 4 items from 24/7 and I am very happy with all four! Finally someone makes a longer tunic. Perfect for summer as they are very light weight!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is what it says it is.
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on!
I like the product and wear it a lot, I would recommend to dry it flat!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. material is not very thick but doesn't shine through, very comfortable and holds shape well
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
The picture looks so cute and looks as if this cascades or drapes for a flattering full look. When I tried this shirt on it hugs the body and shows every bump and bulge. I sent this shirt back because it was completely not what I was expecting.
I bought 2 different styles of tunic from 24/7 and they both suffered from the same problem. The material is not great, like a top you'd get at Target for $XX . The shoulders and neckline fit fine, but the middle was too boxy and it was overall too short (I got a large and I wear size 12). I am very tall at 5' 11" but this top felt almost like a petite in length.