Material: rayon knit, nice drape, lighter weight, nice quality, slight sheen, opaque, unlined, doesn't require a slip. Construction: simple, fine for the price. Shape: generous up top, baggy and loose on the bottom. Sizing runs big. I ordered an XL following the measurement chart and I suspect I could wear a large with no problem. The XL hid my body behind excess fabric, rather than showing a shape. It fell more like a Regency style gown than a modern dress. The top covered with fabric to spare. Probably generous enough for a larger bust. At 5'8" the XL dress hit the bottom of my ankles/tops of my feet. At least it was long enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close, color in person was deeper and more vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? ran large, XL was XXL, especially below the bra band
I love this dress! I wear it once a week and if they had my size ( 5'7" = L) in any other colors I'd buy them, too. It's incredibly comfortable and makes me feel incredibly pretty, despite having quite the tummy (which this dress hides) and a small chest (which the dress enhances)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is black is black...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid quality jersey. Not the thickest but not see-through either
- How accurate was the sizing? Good. I'm 5'7" and a 38A/B and the large fit just fine
Fabric is thin--not appropriate for office, business casual, or even an evening at the beach. Appropriate use will be be bathing suit cover--dress is not as depicted in the photo. Cut is deep in back and in front. Shirt, slip or other secondary garment is required to wear. I purchased to wear for a casual office environment and it is not appropriate quality for casual office wear. Material is not material that I would purchase for a dress of any kind--it is more like a thin T-Shirt. The quality level is far below what would be expected for knit dresses. I purchased 2 of these dresses based on the photo and the reviews--these dresses are the poorest quality I have ever purchased. Pricey and a really poor choice--think twice before ordering and know what you are getting. Disappointed with value received for price paid--make sure you know what you are getting and read the reviews carefully.
This dress is amazing...I want more. I have NEVER rec'd so many compliments as I did wearing this dress. The fit is very nice. I have a blessed chest and need to usually buy a 12 to fit it. The Large was a perfect fit. I want more. You will love this - especially if you are lg chested like me & find it hard to fit some items. The stretchy material was just stretchy enough. Warning..It is cut VERY deep...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice feeling
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
The dress was perfect for me. Everyone loves it. The color was just as in the site and the fit was great. I will surely buy another dress from Over Stock. I was very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was as expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
This dress is perfect for around the house, a casual dinner with friends, a long-haul flight teamed with a little cardigan. I found it to be exactly as described, good fit, good quality and great price. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this given that it can go to a restaurant with a pair of heels or a night in with friends - very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same (black)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The dress is of good qulality - soft, stretchy and very comfortable, flows well and looks great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
Wouldnt buy clothes ahain on o.co cause this is so cheap looking. Too much hassle to bother to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap material. Like a flimsy nightgown.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
I really liked the dress. It really fit well. I liked the material it was made of to me good quality. It sat nicely on my body. Others may not have the same problem I have with maxis. Since I am 4'11 maxi tend to drag on the ground so I had to send it back. Otherwise I would have kept it.
Ok, so I do like this dress a lot. Its light and very flattering. However, the material is CHEAP! I have worn it once, for a couple hours and already see threads hanging. Not to mention the cheap fabric used, like worse than ******. Wish the quality was better because the cut is lovely.