I own several 24/7 Comfort Apparel dresses and they are definitely comfy! The dress fit is pretty true to size, although it did seam a little bit big to me, but it's nice to have a dress that feels roomy and it works with this type of drape front tank style. I purchased the black and it's very figure flattering. I plan on wearing it with some cowboy boots and a little sweater. If I could purchase this again I think I would try one size smaller (only in the black though) for a little more snug of a fit, but, you may like the extra room. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
I bought this dress as a cover to wear to the pool or as a casual summer dress for gardening. It is adequate as a coverup, but the quality of the fabric so poor that it won't do to wear even in the most casual of circumstances elsewhere. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was poor. very thin jersey material, wrinkles easily, doesn't hold shape
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was true
I ordered a medium dress based on the sizing chart. Either I am much smaller than I think I am or this dress is egregiously large. The armholes were gaping and the dress felt like a potato sack. I really, really liked it, although I am not sure it's worth ordering a small, because the price has increased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very poor.
I think it is fine over a swimsuit, not as a dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin fabric you need to wear something under or over it.
- How accurate was the sizing? yes