Shirt meets expectations, Shirt is a true slim fit. It thins at the waist and is snug at the arms and shoulders. I have an athletic build and so it's complimentary. I wouldn't recommend if your waist size is larger than 34 inches. It would be uncomfortable. The shirt hangs down long enough in the front, but the back seems to be a bit short. I don't wear baggy clothes, and my concern is that it will shrink in the dryer. The length of the shirt should be a little longer in more a balanced proportion to the length of the sleeves. Yet, it's a good color, and my gf likes it. I'm neutral overall to having bought this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matches exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is truly "slim" and the sleezes are snug on the arms
this was a good purchase. my guess on the sizing turned out to be right. with the trim fit, good idea to order up a size unless you want it REALLY tight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? hubby wears medium, but ordered large because of trim fit -- just right