Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance: The World's Best-Selling Bicycle Repair and Maintenance Guide (Paperback)
Zinn’s friendly step-by-step guide explains the tools you’ll need and how to know you’ve done the job right. The two-color interior is easy to read—even in a dimly-lit garage or workshop. Hundreds of hand-drawn illustrations and exploded parts diagrams show just the right level of detail to lead you through every bicycle repair task.
This smartly organized guide shows how to repair new and old bicycles from top to bottom. In 520 pages, Zinn’s guide includes simple instructions for hundreds of bike maintenance and repair jobs:
• Basics: How to fix a flat tire, lube a bicycle chain, adjust the brakes
• Emergency repairs: How to fix a broken chain, tighten loose spokes, repair a bent derailleur
• Easy shifting: How to clean, lube, and adjust shifters and cables for smooth shifting
• Wheels: How to install a new tire, change a cassette, true a wheel, replace broken spokes, build your own wheels
• Overhauls: How to repair pedals, chains and chainrings, saddles, handlebars, stems, headsets, forks
• New tech: How to maintain 11-speed systems, electronic shifters, disc brakes
• Cyclocross: How to set up a ‘cross bike for racing, select the right components, and make quick repairs
• Troubleshooting: How to figure out what’s wrong with any bike and fix it
Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance makes bicycle repair and maintenance easy, quick, affordable, and fun. With Zinn at your side, you’ll know how to keep your bicycling running smoothly for years.
|Genre||SPORTS & RECREATION / Cycling|
|Publisher Date||2013-02-01 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||3.0 lb|
|Subtitle||The World's Best-Selling Bicycle Repair and Maintenance Guide|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This product has not been released by the Publisher. Preorder today, and we will ship it to you upon its release. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.