"Whatever difficulties you face," Lisa Osteen Comes encourages readers, "I believe you are made for more."
Lisa shares from her own life stories of facing birth defects, limiting labels as a young woman, an unwanted divorce, criminal attack, infertility, and broken dreams. With every story, in every chapter, she delivers biblical truths and practical help for overcoming hardship and loss.
Her down-to-earth style, humor, spiritual wisdom, and optimism engage readers, who will remember and repeat Lisa's memorable principles for daily living:
· You can't grasp the future, if you're hanging onto the past.
· You weren't made for the pit, but for the palace.
· It's not over till God says it's over.
· God's at work in you, making a masterpiece.
· Let your scars become stars.
In a time when more readers face financial peril, uncertain work lives, and feelings of fragility in a fast-paced and overwhelming world, Lisa's message shows how to not only get through the day but, how to catch new vision for a bold and bright life.
Lisa Osteen Comes serves as an associate pastor of the Lakewood Church, the largest church in America, led by her brother Joel Osteen. Comes teaches on a rotating basis at Lakewood, and fills the pulpit when Joel is traveling. She is an Oral Roberts University graduate.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.