I swear by this dvd set. 6 dvds with 2 twenty minute sessions on each - mix and match and you can have hours of great yoga at home! It's perfect for all levels and all moods, as you can create your own workout depending on your goal for that day. I have given this as a gift to many friends and have been using it for about 5 years.
This is great for beginners and intermediate people. I definitely will recommend this to my friends. In fact my boyfriend started doing this with me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was exactly the same as the product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very descriptive
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is great
I love these DVD's! There are 6 total. The instructors are great and very clear. The only thing that I noticed is that on one of the DVD's the instructor had us hold a pose for 30 seconds on one side then for one minute and 30 seconds on the other side, right after she stated how important it was to work out "evenly"! But that's the only little mistake I saw. I like it so much I recommended the set to a friend of mine and told her to get it at overstock.com because it was cheaper than on other sites! =)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate. It didn't say there were both begining and intermediate dvd's in the set, but I'm very happy there were!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
I love this selection of DVDs. The focus is mainly on the positions and each session is 20 minutes long. You are given two 20 minute sessions on each DVD that focuses on the specific area described in the title. If I had more time and was into more meditation and getting more deeply into the poses I may not like this DVD. But it is exactly how I like to work- right down to business. I know I can always find 20 minutes so I can get in a work out. You don't have to wade through a whole bunch of advertisements and introductions either - (another time waster).
This is a great overview of yoga. I like the fact that there are two 20-minute workouts on each video, so if I need to do a quick yoga set, I can complete one, while when I have more time, I can do both. Fantastic video and a great value on Overstock.