Writer's Market Guide to Getting Published (Paperback)
You have the ideas and the desirebut how do you get your writing published? Find out here! Writer's Market Guide to Getting Published gives you the inspiration and instructio...
You have the ideas and the desirebut how do you get your writing published? Find out here! Writer's Market Guide to Getting Published gives you the inspiration and instruction you need to achieve long-term success in an ever-changing industry.This authoritative guide explores the ins and outs of the business of writing to provide you with:
- an exclusive look at the latest publishing industry trends
- guidelines for writing and selling fiction, nonfiction, and scripts
- techniques for conducting productive research
- innovative marketing and self-promotion strategies
- a comprehensive look at viable self-publishing options
- contract negotiation tips that really work
- a pricing guide so that you always know what your work is worth in the marketplace
- a glossary of publishing terms to give you a competitive edge
Plus, get insider tips from magazine and book editors and successful freelancer writers on what worksand what doesn't.
With Writer's Market Guide to Getting Published, you'll know exactly what it takes to get your work out into the marketplace, get it published, and get paid for it.
|Genre||LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Publishing|
|Publisher Date||2010-03-31 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Writers Digest Books|
|Unit weight||1.3 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details