this is a good product when it come in the mail hooked it up it works great
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good product for the price
In my opinion,this is a much better arrangement for the Wii console and your network router.It works great for me!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I was having difficulty getting the internet on my wii console untill i purchased the cable now i get great reception!! It works great!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good quality
I brought this thinking this was all I needed to get online with the Wii and that was incorrect. I had to go buy a wireless router, so I wasted xxxx dollars buying this because all you need was a wireless router and still uncerain what to use this for.
First, I would like to say that I like the fast shipping services from Overstock. Every time I have ordered from Overstock the products have shipped within a day or two. I ordered these items to connect a Wii to the internet. I was able to connect without any problems at all. I was looking on other sites first for these products and the prices were just too much. I like the $2.95 shipping price as well. I even went to the stores and the prices were high in the stores. I will continue to order my cables from Overstock as long as the prices and shipping is reasonable. I would advise anyone if you are looking for cables to connect your Wii console to the internet to purchase these. They work just as good as the expensive ones.
The product works perfectly well, even in my college dorm that has tight security on its internet. The ethernet cable is white and has a safety cover so that you don't accidentally break the release clips on the connectors. This is quite useful. Good price as compared to the official Nintendo one, which is $25 and doesn't come with an ethernet cable.
I wanted a wired connection for my Wii since wireless can be flaky at times. This adapter costs half as much as the official Nintendo-branded device and it works perfectly. The Wii recognized it and since configuring the wired connection I have not had a single problem with it.