I love the what to expect series. I purchased this book to upgrade from the old version ... I love the updates :-)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect condition
would recommend this book to any expecting or new parent.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Easy and enjoyable to read, with a lot of helpful information ... really helped me be a great Mom in understanding the numerous and complex aspects of the development and needs of a baby. There are so many things that do not cross your mind or that you can't possibly know when you become a first-time mother that this book helps you to know. They should teach child development in school to help deter unwanted pregnancies, and help parents of wanted pregnancies to properly care for a child -- there is SO much to know to properly care for a developing child's needs and the miraculousness of the way a baby develops before and after birth.
I found this book to be very helpful. I am pregnant for the first time and even though I have younger siblings and have babysat before, I still had a lot of questions about how to care for a baby. This book addressed all of my questions and so much more. I would definitely recommend this book.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good