This new second edition is filled with the latest, most accurate wombhood information, including comforting answers to hundreds of questions, such as
• “My mother just took a sip of white wine. Am I going to end up looking like some Chernobyl baby now?”
• “So far Mommy is spending most of her pregnancy in a state of stress, anxiety, and depression. Which one should she focus on?”
• “I’m kicking as hard as I can, but Mom says it feels like ‘butterflies fluttering.’ Am I doing something wrong?”
• “Why do my parents blast Mozart at me every night right when I’m trying to sleep?!?”
• “To the nearest hundred, how many people should Mommy invite to my birth?”
\David Javerbaum has won nine Emmys and two Peabody Awards for his work as Writer, Head Writer and Executive Producer of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He was one of three principal authors of that show’s 2004 best-seller America: The Book. His work as a lyricist includes collaborating with composer Adam Schlesinger on the score for the Tony-nominated Broadway musical Cry-Baby and Stephen Colbert’s television special A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All. He lives in Manhattan with his wife Debra and their daughters Kate and Sara.
Mike Loew is a contributor to The Onion and the author of two previous books, Tough Call and Citizen You! He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *