A native of Ithaca, N.Y., Thomas Hill is a creative executive for Nick@Nite and TV Land. A veteran of Harvard, the United States Chess Federation, and fatherhood, Thomas has five children and lives with his family in Verplanck, N.Y.
The third edition of the best, funniest father's guide to having a baby, What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding
, is now thoroughly revised and updated, but it's still packed with information, advice, and attitude distinctively for guys. Originally conceived as a little parody, just something funny and helpful for the expectant man, the book is now a classic gift, passed knowingly from one generation of first-time papas to the next.
With this lighthearted, month-by-month instruction manual on the care and nurture of a pregnant wife—the main role of expectant dads—he'll handle all the important milestones and topics: what not to say during the three phases of labor; what to buy, how many, and when; maintaining work-life balance; maintaining work-life-wife balance.
New features in What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding
What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding
- The minefield: the wrong gifts for your pregnant wife
- Social media pregnancy etiquette: status update!
- Eight reasons why not to pick out maternity clothes
also features the latest trends!
- Festive gender-reveal parties. (Really!)
- Updated baby name guide, including Twitter hash tags.
- Cloth diapers: The debate is back!