Why did you choose this product?
What Would Audrey Do?: Timeless Lessons for Living with Grace and Style (Paperback)
Audrey Hepburn epitomized grace and style, not only in her appearance but in her ...
Pamela Keogh is the author of the international bestselling illustrated biographies Audrey Style, Jackie Style, and Elvis Presley, as well as What Would Audrey Do? Her work has been featured widely in the media, including on the Today show and Larry King Live, and in Vanity Fair and The New York Times. A graduate of Vassar College, she lives in New York City.
Audrey Hepburn epitomized grace and style, not only in her appearance but in her very essence. Whether in fashion, relationships, her work on the screen, or for UNICEF and her home life, there is no one more worthy of imitation.
How did she do it? What Would Audrey Do? is the answer: a complete Audrey primer, with rich anecdotes and insight from the people who knew her best, and Audrey-inspired lessons in loveliness, including:
· Dating advice from the woman who enjoyed romances with John F. Kennedy, William Holden, and Albert Finney
· What made her an icon, and how to apply her style choices to twenty-first-century clothes, makeup, and accessories
· Raising children, trying to raise husbands, and making home life balanced in every way
· How to travel, what to pack, and maintaining your cool on the road
· Using renown (long before Angelina and Bono got all the press) to help others around the world
· Insight into her rich interior life and the discipline, intelligence, and generosity that made her so compelling
In an era fraught with selfishness, flamboyance, and sensational headlines, Audrey as a role model is precisely what the world needs.
|Genre||PERFORMING ARTS / Film & Video / History & Criticism|
|Publisher Date||2009-04-07 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||0.65 lb|
|Subtitle||Timeless Lessons for Living with Grace and Style|
|Authors||Keogh, Pamela Clarke|
Questions & Answers
My daughter and I both love Audrey and I thought it would be a fun book for us to read.
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details