Excellent movie with wonderful love story, and beautiful message for taking care of the planet we live on. Highly recommended!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect quality dvd and the case it came in
kids movie it was good my kid loved it, have your kids watch fun to see.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
came on time and picture was good. Nothing bad to say...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. picture was very good.
We decided to buy this movie after seeing it on TV. Our 2 year old granddaughter saw a portion of it and she kept asking to see it again each time she came to our home. It is perfectly suitable for any age and the over all theme of the story is love for friends and "home". There is a slight message about humans vs. technology but it doesn't ruin the larger message of how love and concern triumph over monotony. It is humorous and can't be taken too seriously. The movie came in a cute DVD jacket and arrived in excellent condition. I may have been able to find the DVD for less on another site but I know what to expect from Overstock and you can't beat the low shipping price.
The product arrived in excellent condition and was exactly what was advertised. The movie is very entertaining, though it might be hard for very young children to sit through. Many have criticized a perceived eco-agenda in the movie, but I think that this is reading too much into the movie. The rabbit short that went with the movie is also very good, though strongly riddled with cartoon violence.
We really enjoyed this movie so much! Nothing objectionable, with such an emphasis on love and compassion. Fine music, wonderful animation and an absorbing story with involving characters. That's a rare thing today when even some Disney movies like to push the envelope and make their movies PG, apparently because they think they will garner more interest. BAD move. Families need more movies they don't have to be concerned about regarding content, not less. Wall-E proves it can still be done with panache and substance. We are all over 21 and two of us are over 60 and this movie was not in the least too juvenile to us.