This is a great low impact workout for those just beginning to exercise. It is walking in place. I noticed after about a month of using the program that I was more fit and able to walk longer distances without getting tired. It really builds your stamina.
It is great to exercise with this dvd every lunch hour during the week and alternate with Leslie's other dvd.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect; was exactly what it says it was
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great audio and video!
This DVD is a great start to her exercise program. Started years ago with her first tape which included the blue hand held balls/weights. I really like her first exercise program over her newer ones. My tape finally wore out so I wanted the same program on DVD and this is it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is great exercise for those who are just starting a program, pros who want to vary their routine, the elderly and for people like me who have back problems. No jumping or wildly exagerated movements to cause muscle strain or pain, but it will make you sweat. And for the moms who want to get their kids off the couch and away from their electronic gadgets for a little while, this is a great family activity because everyone, young and old, can do it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was exactly as it appears on screen.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
I had this series in video format but needed to upgrade to DVD. The two workouts on one DVD was a great value. The workout is easy, yet effective. I am not into working out, but I have no problem doing this one as it is quick and not too hard and I feel the results. It's easy to tailor the workouts for your needs by not using weights to start then gradually adding them in and moving from the one mile to the two mile.