Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review
This indispensable certification and recertification preparation source presents a comprehensive and up-to-date review of vascular surgery and a superb refresher on the state of today's practice. International experts cover every aspect of the field-fr...
ITEM#: 14345366This indispensable certification and recertification preparation source presents a comprehensive and up-to-date review of vascular surgery and a superb refresher on the state of today's practice. International experts cover every aspect of the field-from the basics to the latest developments-in an easy-to-read, user-friendly format. Every chapter offers a complete summary of a key topic in vascular surgery, authored by prominent specialists with particular expertise in that area. And, numerous review questions at the end of each chapter help you evaluate your mastery of the material.
- Delivers clear, detailed descriptions of the newest, most effective diagnostic and operative maneuvers and techniques.
- Provides hundreds of easy-to-follow illustrations-including line drawings, CT scans, angiograms, arteriograms, and photographs.
- Includes Key Points throughout that enable you to quickly identify the most salient information.
- Features abundant new coverage that reflects the increasingly important role of endovascular surgery.
- Offers six brand-new chapters: Pharmacology of Drugs Used in the Management of Vascular Disease (Ch.9) · Arterial Access, Guidewires, Catheters, Sheaths, and Angioplasty Catheters (Ch.17) · Angioplasty and Stenting for Aortoiliac Disease: Technique and Results (Ch.18) · Angioplasty and Stenting for Mesenteric and Renal Artery Disease: Technique and Results (Ch.19) · Angioplasty and Stenting for Infrainguinal Disease: Technique and Results (Ch.20)· and Laparoscopic Aortic Surgery for Aneurysms and Occlusive Disease: Technique and Results.(Ch.23)
- Includes a CD-ROM offering additional review questions and answers · an Image Bank featuring all of the illustrations from the text-downloadable for use in electronic presentations · and video clips to help you prepare for board certification review of surgical interventions.
With 48 additional contribu...
|Genre||MEDICAL / Surgery / Vascular|
|Publisher Date||2012-12-20 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||W B Saunders Co|
|Unit weight||7.1 lb|
|Subtitle||A Comprehensive Review|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
|Authors||Moore, Wesley S., M.D.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.