Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
Many self-help books offer a lot of new age platitudes and sappy mantras:
Just love yourself.
See the glass as half full.
Believe it and it will come.
Really? That’s not how it works, and you know it. A lifetime’s worth of struggle is not overturned in a small moment of positive thinking. But if you have the right attitude—attitude and skills—you can and will accomplish anything and everything you want. This book gives you both, attitude and action. By its end you will have all the tools you need to change your life. No hype. No false promises.
You will learn to:
• Cultivate your passion and embrace your uniqueness to create a purpose-filled life . . .on your own terms.
• Transform your suffering into peace, wisdom, and strength.
• Work through fear, worry, shame, and negative self-talk to blast through obstacles and create self-confidence, self-esteem, and a healthy self-image.
• Take powerful, informed, deliberate actions to make your dreams a reality.
Forget surviving: it’s your time to thrive. You do have the ability and potential to achieve unlimited health, wealth, and happiness. Getting there won’t all be easy—nothing worthwhile ever is—but take this journey and your life will change dramatically. Your possibilities are unlimited, and your life is waiting for you to break free and claim it
JILLIAN MICHAELS is best known as a strength trainer and life coach in her hit television shows. Over the years she has helped shape and inspire the lives of millions. She is an ambassador for Stand Up to Cancer and is the multiweek New York Times bestselling author of Master Your Metabolism, The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook, and Making the Cut. Her website, www.JillianMichaels.com, receives more than 100 million page views per year and ranks as the fourth most visited health-and-wellness site in the world. Visit it for an interactive experience with this book.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.