The folks at the Bathroom Readers Institute® present the latest edition to their highly popular "For Kids Only" series: Uncle Johns Book of Do You Know? Its chock full of bite-sized tidbits of information divided into fun categories that cover a wide range of subjects. Kids love learning new things when the material is presented in such a way that keeps their attention. And the Book of Do You Know? does just that. It is sure to satisfy even the most voracious appetites for knowledge. For example, theyll read about:
* Grasshoppers hear with the fronts of their knees.
* Q: What is hexanol? A: The stuff that gives freshly mowed grass its smell.
* What do goldfish and Coca-cola have in common? Both were originally green.
* Highest outfield fence in Major League Baseball: Fenway Parks Green Monster is 37 feet tall.
THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW HAD NAMES
* The hanging parts of a dogs lips are called flews.
* The plastic or metal tip of a shoelace is an aglet.
* The ball on top of a flagpole is called a truck.
* The little flap in the back of your throat is your uvula.
* The triangular part of the underside of a horses hoof is called a frog.
STARTS WITH M
* Male monkeys go bald (just like humans).
* The most men ever to ride on one motorcycle: 47 (Army Corps of Brasilia team, 1995).
* Male moths can smell female moths from as far as seven miles away.
* The next full moon on Halloween will occur in 2020.
* In almost every language on Earth, the word for mother begins with the letter m.
* There are more creatures in your mouth than there are humans on Earth.
* There are as many molecules in one teaspoon of water as there are teaspoons of water in the Atlantic Ocean.
* The hu...