Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Plunges into Music (Paperback)
* Musical legends, from "outsiders" like the Shaggs and the Carter family, to giants like the Beatles, Elvis, and Weird Al Yankovic
* The stories of legendary music venues like the Grand Ole Opry, the Apollo, and the Fillmore
* How a computer glitch led to Right Said Fred's 1991 hit "I'm Too Sexy"
* Why waltzing was considered as scandalous in its early days as rock was in its early days
* The birth of the banjo, the electric guitar, karaoke, and the Stradivarius violin
* How John Williams struck a universal chord with his score for 'Star Wars'
* Go underground to play the world's largest natural musical instrument
* What happened at Woodstock and other weird concert mishaps
And much, much more!
|Author||Bathroom Readers' Institute|
|Genre||MUSIC / Reference|
|Publisher Date||2008-03-10 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.5 lb|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
If you like music and music history, you will like this. Several quick stories that explore everything from the history of music to the latest artist. Very informative and easy to read.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.