I bought this book because it was highly recommended to me by a friend. I've been making all of my babies food and when I was going to get started I wanted some direction so I was looking for a good baby purée cookbook. I've yet to make a single thing out of this cookbook. I had read something online that said you can get recipes online just as easily as buying a cookbook and that is exactly what I've done. She doesn't follow a lot of the recommendations that pediatricians make these days regarding feeding infants such as not adding salt or cows milk to their diet. It is a beautiful little book but I wouldn't buy it again.I always just Google recipes and 98% of the time I follow recipes from wholesome baby food.com (I think it is). It's very helpful…
This is a great book and I give it away to all my new mom friends. This book makes you realize that it really is easy to make your own baby food and it is so much better for your baby and pocketbook!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Got this as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law who is a new mom. She thought it was great!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I purchased Top 100 Baby Purees as a gift for a friend for her surprise baby shower. She made the comment that she preferred making homemade baby food instead of buying the commercial foods. I searched around and Top 100 Baby Purees seemed to be the best buy as far as the amount of and the simplicity of recipes. I love Top 100 Baby Purees and hope she does as well.